• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lehigh Valley Comic Con Saturday, August 21

2 posts in this topic

Has/does anyone go to this show??? Is it any good. I have a free day Sat. and wanted to see if it is worth the drive from Harrisburg (about 2 hours).

?????????????? confused-smiley-013.gif

The Lehigh Valley Comic Con will be held Saturday, April 17, Saturday, August 21, and Saturday December 11, at the Schnecksville Fire Company in Schnecksville, PA.

Pick up your flyer and support your local Lehigh Valley shops like The Encounter, CAP’s Comics, Comic Masters, Dreamscape, Beachead Comics, Golden Eagle and First and Goal !

LOCAL DIRECTIONS: To get there you will need to take exit 53 on I78 West in Allentown, PA. Exit 53 is 309 North. You take this 6.5 miles and on your left (before Lehigh Carbon Community College) will be the Fire Company at 4550 Old Packerhouse Road.

PHILADELPHIA and POINTS SOUTH: Take PA Turnpike I476N to Lehigh Valley Exit 56. Go to US 22E briefly then 309N. You take this 6.5 miles and on your left (before Lehigh Carbon Community College) will be the Fire Company at 4550 Old Packerhouse Road.