• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Albuquerque Comic Expo (NM) June 21st-23rd

31 posts in this topic

Nearly identical guests list as the last 2 years but without the big names.... Come on ACE put on a show that was at least as good as your first!

I was psyched to see Stan Lee last year. Got this signed:

th_CA_27_CGC_Front.jpg

According to the promoters Desertwinds will be accepting SS submissions!! :banana:

According to a pm from DWC the promoter jumped the gun as they have not said if they will be there yet. Maybe DWC can chime in on this? If this promoter is making false promises people need to know.

I had two booths last year but will not be returning this year. Hope it works out for people who attend.

Ed R

There is little market here for golden and silver age books and really anything cgc related. There is one local guy who sells copper and modern slabs but everything is double gpa prices or higher. Also it doesn't help that this con is getting smaller each year.

Yes it is true. DWC will proudly be returning for it's third trip to Albuquerque to offer CGC grading services and Signature Series witnessing. We look forward to once again appearing at this great con in the Southwest.

Fantastic! Really look forward to dealing with you again this year.!! :whee:

I had two booths last year but will not be returning this year. Hope it works out for people who attend.

Ed R

:cry:

Come to Phoenix Con May 23-26. :baiting:

I am going to have some very nice CGC keys unless they sell early.

Ed

Ed R

:cry:

Come to Phoenix Con May 23-26. :baiting:

I am going to have some very nice CGC keys unless they sell early.

Ed

Phoenix is worth the short trip, it is especially worth it if you have never been to a con outside of ABQ. Ed will definitely have some nice books at this show ;)