• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Albuquerque Comic Expo (NM) June 21st-23rd

31 posts in this topic

I had two booths last year but will not be returning this year. Hope it works out for people who attend.

Ed R

:cry:

Come to Phoenix Con May 23-26. :baiting:

I am going to have some very nice CGC keys unless they sell early.

Ed

hm

Check the sig room later today. Pretty lousy show and their smallest one in 3 years but its in my hometown so I will support it.

A few silver and golden age books from mostly local dealers but everything I have seen raw is heavily over graded and over priced.

Yes it is true. DWC will proudly be returning for it's third trip to Albuquerque to offer CGC grading services and Signature Series witnessing. We look forward to once again appearing at this great con in the Southwest.

I just wanted to thank you for having Tonia come to the show, she was great, very helpful, cheerful!! It was a pleasure to deal with Desert Winds like always, I hope your able to make it to future shows.. :golfclap: