• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Holy four-color toilet paper, Batman!

28 posts in this topic

(ok - I realize I made a boo-boo - it is not "valium" but "vallium" - or so I have been told. But do I truest a guy who sells from the back of a 68 Checy Station Wagon????

Don't worry, I'm too big a person to point out such mistakes. I don't live to point out misspellings... but what is a Checy? Is that some sort of eastern European car?? shocked.gifshocked.giftongue.gif

My biscuits are burnin'!

lol That's my favorite Yosemite Sam line of all time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unless your biscuits really ARE a'burnin'... either way it's damned funny, I guess.

A "checy" is a Chevy one keyboard ket to the right. OK? Huh? Got it?

Yo, you might try moving your hand one "ket" to the right again. I don't think it took the first time. shocked.gif

Wait, can I save that for this weekend??

Hmmmm...I really am not sure. Kind of depends on what you are planning for the weekend?

PS - is this stealing a thread???????? I used to frown on that. What has happened? I feel like Boston Brand!