• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phoenix Comic Con May 23-26

85 posts in this topic

Anyone want to meet up at the tilted kilt downtown for UFC saturday night? :headbang:

Nope Im on the Whollywood Squares panel and I do suggest Marjele's downtown 15% of all money this weekand goes to the hero initiative from there

And it looks like there will be major league baseball this weekend.

Padres vs D'Backs

Now if anyone is up for this I'm in!!

And it looks like there will be major league baseball this weekend.

Padres vs D'Backs

Now if anyone is up for this I'm in!!

I was actually looking at going to the game on Saturday night.

Awesome! is down and Hill is still sidelined. Shoot me a PM or ask for me at the CGC booth. :)

Truck is packed with over 125 long boxes and 20 CGC boxes for a morning load in. Should be an awesome show with lots of people. Here's hoping a few bring some money for comics. Remember Mike and I both give Board member discounts so speak up.

Ed Robertson along with Mike's Rack- booths 685,687,784,786 :headbang:

The boxes are in and made it home through rush hour. I will be there by 1:00 tomorrow to get the display boards set up and some fine tuning. Decided to bring some runs and sets this year as well- lots of interesting stuff from bronze to modern including Black panther 1-15, Wolverine 1-100 in beautiful condition, Web of Spider-man 1-129, Guardians of the Galaxy- new set and 1990s, ASM 329-441, and lots more.

Ed Robertson

If any boardies need Justice League 1 blanks for sketches I will have about 10 extra with me at the con so PM me. All all NM/NM+

Will be there everyday except Sunday. These are for boardies attending the show only which is why I am posting it here.

At the airport. :whee:

You're in luck! It's ONLY gonna be 99 degrees in Phoenix today

Nice weather today. Good preview night. Had to buy more Terry Moore OA. :)

Wife and I just made it home after a very long and exhausting day. Preview night was a huge success for us with lots of people and buyers. We sold over 200 dollar books to three separate buyers alone. Met a few Board members (Bjorn, Mighty John, Aaron for sure) today but looking to see more tomorrow.

Ed R

I stopped by to see Ed, but he was always in the middle of a deal so I'll stop by tomorrow. Today was very relaxed and easy, though a good portion of artist alley stayed empty. I hope I get the rest of my essential stuff done tomorrow so I can focus Saturday on a couple of key targets before I leave Saturday night. So far, though, except the short time outside in the heat, it's a fun time. :) had dinner with several boardies and looking forward to more shopping tomorrow.