• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess the Grade...MTU #5

62 posts in this topic

Don't worry about greggy. The fees will be covered regardless! tongue.gif However, it would be better if it would be covered by the sale of one of the books! smirk.gif

I shipped in a 10 kg Fed-ex box (22 pounds). I just added enough books to make full use of the discounted rate. Ok, actually I was 0.3 pounds heavier than the limit but the Fed-ex worker gave me a break! I actually wanted to send in another 20+ books but I held off because it wouldn't fit. frown.gif

I actually wanted to send in another 20+ books but I held off because it wouldn't fit

Maybe if you folded them in have they would have fit better. Actually I was thinking about when CGC sends them back to you. I thought they shipped in multiples of ten in which case you could have saved a few bucks...

Kinda hard to fold GS Marvels in half! frown.gif

Hell, I have no idea how they are going to ship my 60+ books in the economy tier? In 2 small boxes or 2 large ones! I just can't wait! wink.gif

Make no apologies. I'm inclined to agree with you. It sound's like the people in here must write that one guy's auction descriptions:

This book would be a cgc 9.8 nm/mt book if not for the 50 creases, 2 inch square piece cut out of the front cover, and 3 missing pages. If not for that, it would be a mint book.

Why would you send in a bunch of books to be graded if you didn't have enough money to do it in the first place? Doesn't make sense to a person with half a brain. (like Majorkaos, or whatever his name is.....he almost has half a brain).

BugMouse, seriously, The Crying Game was creepy enough the first time I slept through it. Give it up already.

MajorDung......seriously.....stick to calling new people either Hammer or Meth. I can't believe it's become an insult to call someone me.

I would have figured you would have grown accustomed to it having actually lived your life and all.....

By the way, please call us (The MajorDung Collective) by our full name: MajorDungHole.

Better go back to remedial baggin' school!

'Twasn't me doing the baggin'! I was merely conveying the truth to our poor, misguided, misbegotten, rather rotund little friend, the butter-lovin' CI. It was he who felt the need to lash out with volley after volley of profanities and insults in a vain attempt to appear less hypocritical than he actually is. How he thought that would work, I'll never know.

But I'm sure he'll have a response for that rhetorical question any moment now... he never has been good with the rhetorical questions. Tsk.