• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WOW!

26 posts in this topic

Who's the retarded high bidder?

So now we have a very popular GA book CGC'd at 9.4 with a classic Schom WWII cover with OW pages for about $200 below guide and someone says "retarded"??? Do not get it. And if someone is TRULY retarted you damned well better treat them nicely. Man!

Pov, if you have been following the chatter around the boards, the high bidder is a forum member who...let's say...has a few eBay IDs! blush.gif

Has nothing to do with the actual bid! Just the bidder! wink.gif

Has nothing to do with the actual bid! Just the bidder!

Gawd! Are you embroiling me in a "The Truth Is Out There" conspiracy? I am not really sur ewhat to think of this (ok - serious again). I like to pass judgement based on my own perception but if you can supply in PM or just plain links (not Bob O' Links) I would be more than happy to listen.

I am a realist first. Nothing second.

Damn you! I could care less what you think!

Nor do I care what you THINK. I want facts. If you want to spew without real authority then go to a senior prom, drink too much or Tango, Ripple, Boones Farm or whatever your poison of choice, intake as much as you can until the spew is a nmioce, warm gentle non-nerve-connected flow. OK? You got that? Geeeeezzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. tongue.gif