• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Planet Comicon April 6 & 7 * Kansas City now with CGC!

30 posts in this topic

Sorry I miss you Beachbum and Dr. Doom. I went yesterday and for 3 to 4 hours talked to every comic convention booth owner asking them if they saw my website and showing it off on an iPad. It went pretty successfully. Only one seemed uninterested. The others were extremely positive and two of the booth owners confessed that they are already visiting the website at least once a week. My friend who did the artwork came with and was honestly impressed that we did so well getting the word out. :grin:

I went Saturday and only ended up staying for about 2.5 hours or so. Spend way too much money way too fast! But I'm sure that goes for a lot of people.

The line was insane even after I left. I had my reservations about it being at Bartle Hall, but it's gotten so big that I would think Bartle Hall is going to be the future home for the forseable future.

I hope all the dealers had a good show. I love seeing everyone there and hope to for years to come.

congrats, your phone number made it to the top of the google search function!

Live a little Pirate and take small chances every now and then. :baiting:

it's bad enough seanfingh has my number