• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt Kindt / Jeff Lemire / Skottie Young OA W/ YTLM Freebies / JONAH HEX

16 posts in this topic

I just bought a new iphone, which means I have amazing pictures of these items.

As always

36250260.jpg

All prices include shipping and you get to pick ONE free items from the free items list with every ONE purchase!

I'm throwing three items up and three / maybe fourish freebies.

Free Stuff! You get one of these with every one purchase! Word!

(1) Pia Guerra YLTM Sketch (with Riley Rossomos e-mail on the back, WHICH HE WROTE BTW)

photo1-8_zps4dc94759.jpg

(2) Jimmy Palmiotti Jonah Hex

photo5-4_zpsb8b4e463.jpg

(3) Moritat Jonah Hex

photo4-6_zps1e9c222e.jpg

Item Number Tree

Skottie Young Wolverine without a mask Commission

photo2-8_zps90fd04af.jpg

Price - $[u]150[u][/u] [/u]110Shipped plus you get one of the free things.

You know what, I'll throw in a signed Scott Snyder Image Booth Ticket from the ECCC Signing line.

I was going to keep it, but now I'll sell it with this thang.

MR. SPOCK IS JEWISH?

OH MAN THE ISRAEL MUSEUM SECRETS EPISODE ON HISTORY CHANNEL IS SO WORTH WHILE

The Vulcan hand greeting is based it on the Priestly Blessing performed by Jewish Kohanim with both hands, thumb to thumb in this same position, representing the Hebrew letter Shin (ש), which has three upward strokes similar to the position of the thumb and fingers in the salute.

2c_Enschede%2c_Mozaiek.jpg/220px-Synagoge%2c_Enschede%2c_Mozaiek.jpg' alt='2.gif.9fc66b13abe5d736a39bc1a668f42ae9.gif' alt='2c'>_Mozaiek.jpg'>

MR. SPOCK IS JEWISH?

OH MAN THE ISRAEL MUSEUM SECRETS EPISODE ON HISTORY CHANNEL IS SO WORTH WHILE

The Vulcan hand greeting is based it on the Priestly Blessing performed by Jewish Kohanim with both hands, thumb to thumb in this same position, representing the Hebrew letter Shin (ש), which has three upward strokes similar to the position of the thumb and fingers in the salute.

2c_Enschede%2c_Mozaiek.jpg/220px-Synagoge%2c_Enschede%2c_Mozaiek.jpg' alt='2.gif.9fc66b13abe5d736a39bc1a668f42ae9.gif' alt='2c'>_Mozaiek.jpg'>

I know. Its an Israeli Museum Secret that some how relates to the oldest found biblical scroll ever found. Which some how has to do with Mr. Spock. It was the secret at the end, so was obviously only there to make people watch the entire show to the end.

Back to new episodes of Nazi Hunters now. Good times.