• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE LAUGHING M4N's feedback thread

19 posts in this topic

I sold some books to Boon recently and it was a perfect trasnaction. I would happily deal with him anytime.

Thanks for the business, mate. (thumbs u

Boon just bought another batch of books from me and I couldn't ask for a better buyer. Excellent communication, fast payment and a great guy to talk to. (thumbs u

Sold Boon a bunch of trades and raws this week and as always, he is an absolute pleasure to deal with and chat to. (worship)

Bought a East of West RRP from Boon. Great communication, great price, and very flexible. We originally agreed to meet at NYCC, but when I had to cancel at the last minute he worked with me to ship my slab. Appreciate the flexibility and outstanding communication!

Just bought a couple of rare slabs from Boon and he was great to communicate and negotiate with, he dispatched the comics incredibly quickly and they arrived the next day, securely packaged and in tip top condition.

All in all a fantastic seller and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.

:cloud9:

Just bought a couple of rare slabs from Boon and he was great to communicate and negotiate with, he dispatched the comics incredibly quickly and they arrived the next day, securely packaged and in tip top condition.

OK I'm now a repeat buyer! :)

This time I bought a couple of signed slabs from Boon and, as always, he was great to deal with and the comics arrived next day well packed and in great condition. :applause:

Many thanks once again!

OK I'm now a repeat buyer! :)

This time I bought a couple of signed slabs from Boon and, as always, he was great to deal with and the comics arrived next day well packed and in great condition. :applause:

Many thanks once again!

Now I'm an addict!

Bought yet another slab off Boon, a nice Saga #1 on CGC 9.8 on Signature Series.

As before, Boon is fantastic to deal with; highly recommended. (thumbs u