• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batroc the Leaper! Really???

71 posts in this topic

I would be REALLY interested to hear how of all the villains in the Marvel Universe, they decided on Batroc the Leaper ???

It is baffling, even though he was an amusing foe for Cap.

He was always considered to be a somewhat risible and silly character, even by the Bullpen...

crazy_magazine_house_ad_marvel_march_1980.jpg

Not gonna happen, but the Punisher would be fun. Seems a good foe for Cap. Of course, there would have to be some sort of cooperation since Punisher isn't evil really. They would have to be adversaries initially only to team up at the end against a common enemy.

Batroc??? :facepalm:

I used to avoid buying comics that had him on the cover.

Is there a way to make Batroc cool? First, they have to not call him "the leaper".

For a villain, "the Leaper" is not a good thing to be called. They might as well call him "Batroc the Lame".

I am a fan of GSP but I did not see this coming at all...Hopefully this is not a 'jump the shark' moment for Captain America...Maybe he will just have a brief cameo, a cool fight scene and then Cap shuts him down and that's it.

Let the calls for GSP saying he is avoiding Johnny Hendricks or that he is just going to lay on Cap A for 5 rounds begin....NOW.