• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AmazingComics413 Feedback
1 1

48 posts in this topic

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!!Could NOT BE HAPPIER :applause: Purchased and received a few raw books from Kris and man did they get here FAST FAST FAST!!!! They were priced REALLY well and packaged GRRRRRREAT!!!!! Do business with this gentleman any day of the week with confidence!!!! Great Transaction, thanks again Kris!!!!! (thumbs u Take care, Gino

Kudos to Kris for a very pleasant and completely hassle-free transaction! He picked up a few books from me, paid quickly and kept in constant communication. Thanks again!

I just completed my first transaction here on this forum and I have to say that it was awesome. I could not have asked for an easier more positive experience than the one I had with AmazingComics413.

From the prices to the fantastic communication to the fast shipping and excellent packaging (I'm saving the cardboard by the way haha) to the books themselves being exactly what I was expecting, the entire experience was perfect.

Thank you Kristopher and I hope to do business with you again soon!

JLS Comics

Jesse