• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Green Lantern 1 higher grade DEEP COLORS scans posted

20 posts in this topic

got a GL #1 7.0 just graded universal, being shipped from cgc as we speak. It looks 9.0 on front, it has chips on the back cover... VERY DEEP COLORS, LOOK AT THE PICTURES...the colors look like they just rolled off the presses

not sure where to price this...its one of those books CGC gives a low technical grade but would be the gem of any collection based on eye appeal. 7.0 last gpa is from 2800 to 1300 recently, so at least highest 7.0 range. Also as a really appealing 7.0, I'm thinking more about low 8.0 price gpa range $5000 to $4000, so put it on the boards for $3000 lower than an 8.0 but still similar in eye appeal to 8.0s and probably a lot of 9.0s, so I think its fair. The pics speak for themselves... Hard to go wrong with a beauty like this if you want to enjoy and appreciate it for a long time in your collection. Its still a lot cheaper than paying $10k for 9.0 eye appeal!

so $3000 :news: $2300 shipped, add 3% for paypal, usual rules apply, please see my kudos thread, time payments ok.

I have the CGC notes which only say "0208493001: Top Back Cover Medium Multiple Chip Out Interior Lite Cover Tanning"

KGrHqNhUFCGZ1P8CBQypZNNtw60_57_zps82478262.jpg

KGrHqVjcFC2wUcEuBQypZs8fPg60_57_zps06ca042a.jpg

KGrHqRlIFCez3m7muBQypZbNJ3w60_57_zps3badd3d5.jpg

KGrHqJk4FCRhcuOBQypZhC2oQ60_57_zpsc6bad4ee.jpg

T2eC16JE9s2fBWZDBQypZyh2zg60_57_zpsef8a13b0.jpg

Thats pretty ridiculous to pay 10 bucks to CGC for a one liner grader note.

Anyway back on topic, the colours really do look great on that and GLWTS (thumbs u

Thats pretty ridiculous to pay 10 bucks to CGC for a one liner grader note.

Anyway back on topic, the colours really do look great on that and GLWTS (thumbs u

I think CGC should at least supply the notes to the submitter for free. And yes, nice colors.

Certification #: 0208493001

Title: Green Lantern

Issue: 1

Issue Date: 7-8/60

Issue Year: 1960

Publisher: D.C. Comics

Grade: 7.0

Page Quality: CREAM TO OFF-WHITE

Typical DC PQ,very nice looking book. (thumbs u