• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CELEBRATE THE DOUBLE COVERS
19 19

2,970 posts in this topic

grin.gif and hear is my #15 I have a lot more and will post some more if anyone is interested. gossip.gif Can someone tell me how to put a scan directly on your post like everyone else has I am sitll new to this confused-smiley-013.gif.

After posting the image you click on the attachment.

Then right click and copy the address bar.

Click back

Click edit

Click image

Right click and paste

Click ok

Click change this post

grin.gif and hear is my #15 I have a lot more and will post some more if anyone is interested. gossip.gif Can someone tell me how to put a scan directly on your post like everyone else has I am sitll new to this confused-smiley-013.gif.

579049-15%20125.jpg

confused-smiley-013.gif

Click back

Click edit

Click image

Right click and paste

Click ok

Click change this post

893applaud-thumb.gif Thanks tofer118 I got the ASM 27 on the post couldn't have done it with out your help thumbsup2.gif.

You wouldn't sell that ASM 206 Double cover you have their would you? hi.gif

Click back

Click edit

Click image

Right click and paste

Click ok

Click change this post

893applaud-thumb.gif Thanks tofer118 I got the ASM 27 on the post couldn't have done it with out your help thumbsup2.gif.

You wouldn't sell that ASM 206 Double cover you have their would you? hi.gif

Happy to help out. (I got the info from Supapimp) I'm not looking to sell the #206, but I'm always open to trades.

Happy to help out. (I got the info from Supapimp) I'm not looking to sell the #206, but I'm always open to trades.

hi.gif Hi: tofer118

I am open to trades what are you collecting maybe I have something you will be interested in?

Hear is a Strange Tales #113 with a Double cover I thought people on hear might want to see.

582349-115%20125.jpg

589a8cf0bab8d_582349-115125.jpg.090e2e766a225057361a0e077759b0ad.jpg

Edited by cosmic-spider-man

Hey cosmic. how are you doing? What about that inhumans #12 double? Not counting the key 12 centers, that may be one of the most valuable double covers around. I still have pics if you want me to post?

Hear is my Inhumans #12 Double Cover I got from finecomics and as far as I know it is the only 35 cent variant found so far with a Double cover and if anyone else has or finds another I will pay big money for it hi.gif!

582361-inhumans12.jpg

582361-inhumans12.jpg.7bd76341af9b8e04707ef96d7b030822.jpg

Edited by cosmic-spider-man