• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Scanning Service - Legal advice needed!

25 posts in this topic

I think you're right. This was one of those ideas that sounded good at the beginning, but I can see a whole mess of problems coming from it. My lawyer reinstated what a lot of you said on this thread, so I'm going to take the page down tomorrow. I figured I could still get a few laughs from board members, so it'll be up for today at least. Thanks for everyone's imput and for the funny Photoshop work. Serves me right for posting a goofy picture! Even my girlfriend started laughing when I showed her...

The first thing I thought about when I saw your photo was the fact that you were going to slam the lid down on the spine! 27_laughing.gif

Second thing I thought of was how much you look like Tom Sizemore in that picture, and I sure wouldn't send him any of my books. 893whatthe.gif