• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whats the longest run you have/have collected?

112 posts in this topic

I have all the Avengers 1- 502 plus all annuals and GS. Probably all of the minis associated with the Avengers . X-men 9 which is an early crossover book . All the West Coast Avengers and all the annuals. Some of the New Avengers a few of the Dark Avengers . Hawkeye Mini series. The Solo Avengers .

I also had The X-men from 94 thru 501 Including GS1 , annuals 2 up Tons of X men Mini series books . I just started listing my X-men books on ebay and I have already sold 4 or 5 under issues 100 .

I will be listing my Avengers soon as well .

I am trying so sell all my books and put the money towards a house .

I would rather have the collections/omnibuses/ Marvel Masterworks. They look nicer on a shelf

Blasphemy. :eek:

As clean as the large books make it to "collect" and read, I still love opening a comic book and especially if it has that fresh production smell. Even more if it is something from 1980-1992 that I appreciate, and it still looks and feels like it came off the shelf. It just takes you back in time, and makes you remember parts of your past.

I have a hard time getting that feeling from a collected HC, though the stories have a large impact.

I have nothing very impressive.

UXM 94-250. I have at least 2 copies of each comic and up to 5 copies of some. I have slowly donated or given as gifts a few at a time so the multiples are dwindling.

I have not purhased a comic of the stand since the early nineties.

I have complete runs of the following series...

Batman

Detective

ASM

FF

Brave & Bold

Strange Tales

Tales Of Suspense

Tales To Astonish

Not one issue missing of any of them.

These are straight runs from beginning (issue #1) to around the 90's when I stopped.

Avengers

X-Men

Ghost Rider

JLA

SSWS

Iron Man

and way too many others.

I have X-men 144-544 Plus maybe 20-30 books under that

Batman 150-713, probably missing 100 books in that run

Tec 400-881 - Probably missing 50 books from having that run complete

ASM 90-700 probably missing about 50 books from that straight run.

I think those are my most impressive.