• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Time Line For Dark Horse & Marvel Star Wars Comics

4 posts in this topic

Been doing some organizing around the house and decided to quit that and spend some time sorting my comics. Then decided that I wanted to store them in order...not in order of publication date, but instead in order of chronology as far as Star Wars in concerned. Did some poking around on the web and compiled a few different resources together and -POOF- I now have the entire history (I think) of Star Wars comic books, where they relate to the first 1977 movie and to each other. If I have made any grave mistakes here, or if you know of any other CONFIRMED variant that is not listed, please let me know so that I can update the file.

The file is in Microsoft Word format and can be found at this link: Star Wars Comic Book Time Line

Isn't the timeline listed on the inside front cover of most Dark Horse Star Wars books?

I haven't bought one in over a year, but they used to go out of their way to tell your how all of them fit together.

Kev

Isn't the timeline listed on the inside front cover of most Dark Horse Star Wars books?

It is up to a point. I have it broken down into how many issues per "mini series" and if they had multiple cover variants and such.