• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ChiSoxFan's Kudos Thread
2 2

253 posts in this topic

Randall purchased 5 books from my latest thread. We have done several deals now and it is always the same happy result, fast payment, friendly and responsive communication. Ideal.

Many thanks Randall, its a pleasure. :)

Cheers,

R

Sold several books to Randall, and it couldn't have been a more pleasant transaction! Communication was great, payment instantaneous. Would happily deal with him again in a heartbeat. Thanks!

Bought four books from Randall last week.

1. Great communication? CHECK

2. Friendly? CHECK

3. Fast Shipment? CHECK

4. Excellent Packaging? CHECK CHECK

5. Books as described or better? CHECK CHECK

Thanks again Randall!!!

Sold some nice golden age Sensations to Randall last week. Immediate payment and thorough communication to let me know they arrived safe and sound. I've known him a long time, and he has always been first rate

Bill

I bought a few moderns from him, and like my previous transaction with Randall, this one went smoothly. His packaging and grading were both spot on, and I would not hesitate to buy from him again.

Thanks!