• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ChiSoxFan's Kudos Thread
2 2

253 posts in this topic

ChiSoxFan claimed half a dozen books from my sales thread, paid instantly when I sent an invoice and kept in contact with me the whole time.

A super easy transaction! I hope we can do business again. Thank you!

Randall purchased a couple books on my last sales thread and payment was quick, communication was spot on, and the whole transaction couldn't have been any smoother!

Hope to deal with him again real soon! (thumbs u

I sold a large batch of books to Randall and it was a real pleasure. He paid quickly and has a good eye for quality books. Thanks.

Sold Randall a hg JIM 122 from my last thread. We've done many many transactions together, as good as they get, I'm very grateful. Many thanks again Randall. :)

Instant payment, extremely friendly and exceedingly easy to work with.

Frankly, he's too good for this forum.

I hope you get a chance to do business with him before he realizes he's out of our league.

Randall is absolutely good people. The comic transaction we had is the reason I prefer doing business here over other venues. It was seamless. He's a friendly and amiable guy and an asset to the boards. Hope to chat again soon.

:headbang: