• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

INJUSTICE DC Game

68 posts in this topic

DLC has Lobo confirmed, 3 more characters yet to be announced...who do we all want?

Not Lobo, that's for sure. doh!

yeah i did find that kind of strange i think they should have Swamp Thing, Martian Manhunter, Brainiac

Swamp Thing would be cool. (thumbs u

So I never played many fighting games. Street Fighter II original was about it. I'm no good at stringing combos etc. (never played a game where you could do it) - would it still be fun for a fighting game noob?

I can't seem to find a answer for this, so maybe somebody will who's played it. Can anybody tell me how to throw people around or "use" you're environment like the computer loves to do to me. I also can't figure out what "Y" does because when I press it they act like they are getting mad and it uses a meter. Outside of that this game is incredible! Also, I play on Xbox 360.

I can't seem to find a answer for this, so maybe somebody will who's played it. Can anybody tell me how to throw people around or "use" you're environment like the computer loves to do to me. I also can't figure out what "Y" does because when I press it they act like they are getting mad and it uses a meter. Outside of that this game is incredible! Also, I play on Xbox 360.

I'm playing on PS3 but the controls should be relatively the same. To throw someone, use LB, if you push towards your opponent when you press it you will throw them forward instead of backwards.

To use your environment push RB when your in front of it or jump and press RB if its in the air. To know someone into a different part of the environment, you have to be at the edge of the screen, push away from them and press A.

Can't help you with the Y thing. It sounds like you're doing your special attack but on ps3 it's a different button so I'm not sure.

Hope this helps.

So I guess there are a bunch of different endings. Not sure how it is determined which ending you get. But I saw on utube joker ending/hawkgirl ending. I think I got the lex luther ending.

Haha..didn't see this thread till just now. Posted up how cool the game is in the other comic thread.

Anyone interested in setting up a CGC room for boardies: consider me in!

Hell, I may just start a CGC room myself.

Anyway, I'll see y'all in King of the Hill mode......

Gotta learn more about the burn meter and combos....getting my handed to me by zit-faced kids is no fun....time for some payback!

For those who still haven't bought it, Toys R Us will be having it on sale Sunday for $35.

Requires coupon

Still $59.99, but you get a $15 gift card and a $20 Batman figure.

That's for this week's ad...expires on the 27th. The new ad goes up on the 28th for $35

For those who still haven't bought it, Toys R Us will be having it on sale Sunday for $35.

Requires coupon

Still $59.99, but you get a $15 gift card and a $20 Batman figure.

That's for this week's ad...expires on the 27th. The new ad goes up on the 28th for $35

link?