• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's the ONE book you couldn't do without ??

42 posts in this topic

Ok ,

here's a great question (maybe not great, but a decent question) , --there is a plan to evacuate the earth that we live in as we know it....and you can only bring ONE book with you, which book in your collections could you NEVER part with ??

Let me hear your choices !!!

ps. mine would be my GL 76 CGC 9.4 ----then again, my Marvel Feature #1 9.6 is a tough one to part with also......

Actually, I don't really care. I'd rather be young, but unfortunately it won't last forever. Secondly, I have 9 older siblings & have been there done that. It's not that special to drink. WOW!!!! OOOH!!! NOT.

If my blow up doll is what I go home to every night. Then i'd much rather have my "blow up doll" that cares about me & sticks with me through thick & thin than a fake ID to go to some pathetic bar to pick up on some boneheads @ the bar.

OK, if you are still with her next July, I'll say it in front of her face. Just remember! If she slaps me, I'll hit back! shocked.gif Don't [!@#%^&^] with greggy! wink.gif

Oh, I can eat twice as much as you and more some! However, the place I went to this year was way too expensive. Vancouver has lots of sushi restaurants so the prices are very good! tongue.gif