• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NP_Gresham's Kudos Thread

46 posts in this topic

I could not find your Thread so I made this up while I am scurrying/scrambling on this rare day off I have.

Bought and received this great

IRON MAN # 1, CGC (P) 8.0!

Great to have another comic book trader/collector on board!

We can make this Board great once again!

CAL your CGC/eBay friend! :hi:

Under no obligation, Bill sent me two books free of charge after we had an unsuccessful attempt at working up a trade deal. Only later after we gave up on the deal did we realize he had a couple of books that fit in perfectly with my collecting focus. One of the books he sent was an incredible Amazing Adventures #1 CGC 9.4 WP! I now have a new friend for life here and will do what I can to help Bill find the books he needs for his collection. Thanks much Bill. I am now in your debt! (worship)

Bill sent me a reader lot of Fantastic Four books in one of his giveaway threads! He even covered shipping even though I offered to pay it. Great guy! One of the best boardies you'll ever work with.

Even though these were readers, there were some real gems in the lot including an early #34 and #44. I couldn't be more excited.