• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

***Boston Comic Con New Date Aug 3-4 :)***

77 posts in this topic

Are there any fellow boardies out here going to the Boston Comic Con who are willing to pick up some goodies from the IDW stand for me?

I can try my best, I have quite the list of things to do and I will only be there on Saturday. Send me a PM with what you are looking for :grin:

Less than 4 Days to go :banana:

Are you really out of 725's in both Mylites 2 or Mylites Plus? Website shows out and I was hoping to get some supplies from you guys this weekend. :wishluck:

Yes, unfortunately we are out on our website. We should have some though that we are bringing to the show.

(thumbs u

Good luck to all in attendance and best wishes to the artists and promoters of the show for your perseverance and dedication to seeing this show go on.

I hope all the dealers make a million, and I hope all the fans walk away with great purchases!