• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

***Boston Comic Con New Date Aug 3-4 :)***

77 posts in this topic

Anyone know what the parking situation is like for the venue? I have to by my tickets at the door tomorrow, any tips? first time at the Boston con

It's a new venue so I am curious as well. I've never gone to an event at the Seaport WTC.

Anyone know what the parking situation is like for the venue? I have to by my tickets at the door tomorrow, any tips? first time at the Boston con
Seaport landing accomodates far bigger events, onsite parking should be a breeze. dont know if they charge though.

Of course they do:

2013 Seaport Boston Parking Garage Rates

Hotel Overnight Parking Rates* (Hotel & Wedding Guests)

Self Park - $33

Valet - $43

*Overnight parking includes unlimited exit and entry privileges.

Hourly Self-Parking Rates***

0-1 hours - $9

1-3 hours - $20

3-10 hours - $23

10-24 hours - $35

***Parking is available for visitors to the Seaport District, Liberty Wharf, City Point, and Fort Point areas.

Hourly Valet Parking Rates

0-3 hours - $20

3-10 hours - $33

10-24 hours - $44

FYI, I'm at the trade center now. No line for picking up wristbands. I'm actually sitting right in front of the ticket table just waiting for 4pm. Expo hall looks nice also. Big! They have the door cracked so all can look in. Very cool.

They have held this show at the Seaport before, place is pretty huge, doesn't mean they are going to fill it up like NYC Comic Con though.

I'll be there on Sunday, send me a PM if you are dying to fight me...now is your chance!!!

They have held this show at the Seaport before, place is pretty huge, doesn't mean they are going to fill it up like NYC Comic Con though.

I'll be there on Sunday, send me a PM if you are dying to fight me...now is your chance!!!

Do I get to use the fridge door in the Toon Tumbler Mega Magnet display as a shield? I'm in!

They may have been comic shows at the Seaport before but not Jimmy's Boston ComicCon...unless I am completly spacing on it.

Do I get to use the fridge door in the Toon Tumbler Mega Magnet display as a shield? I'm in!

They may have been comic shows at the Seaport before but not Jimmy's Boston ComicCon...unless I am completly spacing on it.

Don't think I could be a match for a toon tumbler magnet shield!

This was one of the first shows they did there, unless they switched owners at once point, I do believe it was thier second show they did.

I think you're getting the convention centers mixed up. This is the World Seaport Trade Center 200 Seaport Blvd, Boston, MA.

In previous years the con was at The Hynes Convention Center (2011 & 2012) and before that at the Weston Hotel beside the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center (2010) and before that at the Back Bay Events Center (this was the one in the basement, 180 Berkeley St.).

Don't think I could be a match for a toon tumbler magnet shield!

This was one of the first shows they did there, unless they switched owners at once point, I do believe it was thier second show they did.

Well I just remembered the door was crushed on a palette on the way to SDCC, so you are off the hook - this time.... :slapfight: