• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BALTIMORE DINNER: RESERVATIONS!!!!!

34 posts in this topic

I dunno. I was talking w/ Dave and Brian yesterday. Depending on what kind of atmosphere you guys are in the mood for, there are plenty of places to choose from. All pretty short drives from one another.

I dunno. I was talking w/ Dave and Brian yesterday. Depending on what kind of atmosphere you guys are in the mood for, there are plenty of places to choose from. All pretty short drives from one another.

VERY pumped for tomorrow!! BB13, FK and myself will be there with bells!

DAM

OK Folks! I just spoke with the manager, and given him a prelim count of 25. There is still room for a few more people. If you would like to attend, LMK and paypal Steve your money.

It will be a great time. Don't forget, Little Logan will be in attendance, and he's a babe-magnet. You could get lucky w/ a cute waitress or patron just being in his presence. wink.gif

I should still be there. What's the amount I need to send Steve again? And Steve, let me know your Paypal ID again as well. I'm obviously cultivating the lifestyle of a true absent-minded professor. smile.gif

Arnold

If that were truly the case, your post is about one week early! flamed.gif

I should still be there. What's the amount I need to send Steve again? And Steve, let me know your Paypal ID again as well. I'm obviously cultivating the lifestyle of a true absent-minded professor. smile.gif

Arnold

It's all (still) in the first post in the thread. thumbsup2.gif

DAM

Tomorrow?!? sorry.gif

DAM

Tomorrow?!? sorry.gif

Tomorrow I leave for Baltimore! (although tomorrow is becoming an 8:30am train) I meet the Brucester at his pad and then the FK joins us and we head down! Last year we did a big Saturday trip with Gene (who is MIA this year - we'll miss you Gene) but this year with the ACTOR booth being a 9:00am committment on Sat morning Friday is the only way to go . . .

We won't be going out hard core but if you are near the BWI Marriot, look me up - the reservation is in my name and I think you have my cell # too . . .

DAM

...I'll be there Friday night as well,...but I probably won't roll in till close to midnight,...I just want to get a good nights sleep so I can hit the floor early on Saturday morning....will be at the Fairfield Inn at the airport....

DAM

Tomorrow?!? sorry.gif

Today now! I'm meeting some of the fellas and we're going to do a pre-dinner like Darth thought. You're more than welcome to join us if you can. I think we'll probably be in the Federal Hill area of the city. You can give me a call as well. thumbsup2.gif

Yes... I'm pumped for Baltimore... it should be a blast. I'm even looking forward to working the ACTOR booth with DAM because I guarantee it can't possibly be the debacle it was at last year's National with John Romita at the table. It should be very cool.

Anyone who's interested in joining us out tonight (although it will be too much of a ripper considering we have to get to the con around 9 AM) should come...! And come by the ACTOR booth as well if you just want to say hello before the forum dinner...