• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SHELTERED from Image

643 posts in this topic

there will be a lot of cancelled orders I imagine. The entire stock on ebay has vaporized essentially, When people are selling 5 copies of the rare variant, and it doesnt move at all, then in one second all 5 are gone, they will look to see why.

shoudl be interesting to see how many orders actually ship. ebay sellers are starting to wisen up, slowly everyone is turning into Comics America....

"When people are selling 5 copies of the rare variant"

The variants aren't that rare, but are all at least 1,000 copies ( the minimum purchase required from Image.)

No shop can sell through a thousand in a few moths so there are pockets of them left.

I still have a case of mine.

Complements are frenzy-ing right now.

It will settle by Monday.

It seems this series was heavily speculated on as the print run for #1 was 21k.

Issue 2 dropped to 9100 and the sequential issues print runs have been dropping by 1000 or so. Perhaps this news will help the numbers

Larry said it was going to be turned into a movie. :headbang:

Larry I know you run an outstanding store(s), if I am ever traveling through the US in that area I would definitely come shop.

I was just talking about the Image Expo Variant, and how many have sold off ebay. I have noticed a lot more ebay sellers (who arent big time sellers/dealers) are willing to just cancel orders when things that werent selling suddenly sell (like Comic America)

It seems this series was heavily speculated on as the print run for #1 was 21k.

Issue 2 dropped to 9100 and the sequential issues print runs have been dropping by 1000 or so. Perhaps this news will help the numbers

Exactly.

I need 4,5,6's are a person_without_enough_empathy.

I'll trade my variant straight up.

Larry I know you run an outstanding store(s), if I am ever traveling through the US in that area I would definitely come shop.

I was just talking about the Image Expo Variant, and how many have sold off ebay. I have noticed a lot more ebay sellers (who arent big time sellers/dealers) are willing to just cancel orders when things that werent selling suddenly sell (like Comic America)

Thanks.

(MY SHOP IS SPOT ON AVERAGE )

If I look at somebody wrong on Ebay, I get a negative.

Cancelling an order is mind-boggling.

:eyeroll:

Your shop rocks. It's just in damn Lowell - no where near me! :cry:

I've driven to boston for the weekend to watch a basketball game before, its not much of a detour if you are already doing a 12 hour shot. But that was in my younger years, when I wasnt married, and to be honest its not nearly as nice to cross the border any more.

If the Celtics get a good team again, I'd definitely be up for the road trip though :D

there will be a lot of cancelled orders I imagine. The entire stock on ebay has vaporized essentially, When people are selling 5 copies of the rare variant, and it doesnt move at all, then in one second all 5 are gone, they will look to see why.

shoudl be interesting to see how many orders actually ship. ebay sellers are starting to wisen up, slowly everyone is turning into Comics America....

Probably talking about me; sales since last night:

5 Image Expo Variants sold at $7, packed them up and relisted another 5 copies at $7.

Those sold before I finished packing up the other 5. :whatthe:

Quick google search, saw the news.

Listed another 5 at $15; those sold overnight.

Woke up this morning, listed another 3 at $27; those sold within an hour.

Listed 2 more at $33 two hours ago. Aside from the 2 currently listed, I only have a few copies left. But, I only list books that I have in hand at a price I'm willing to accept, and am happy to make those sales. All purchases in their quantities will be honored.

So since list night, I've moved 18 copies of the Image Expo variant. :banana:

So is Image expo variant the one to buy?

I don't think #1 original 1st print is taking off, I see those everywhere I go, but IDK much about variants, which ones ar hot? which ones are not?

Shop variants usually don't last (i.e. Revival Phantom variants <-- not a dig at Larry this time, just the truth). Image Expo was directly from an Image event. I think that and #1 1st print are the safest bet.