• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SHELTERED from Image

643 posts in this topic

I see a lot of regular #1s in all the shops I go to, and when I say a lot i mean ALOT!!

Haven't seen any variants though, I personally like the walking dead homage, but after doing a quick search on ebay image expo seems to be currently "hot" however now prices are at over $30 on ebay, idk if is that hot since they haven't sold yet.

I see a lot of regular #1s in all the shops I go to, and when I say a lot i mean ALOT!!

Haven't seen any variants though, I personally like the walking dead homage, but after doing a quick search on ebay image expo seems to be currently "hot" however now prices are at over $30 on ebay, idk if is that hot since they haven't sold yet.

Snatch up those #1's! Now! :sumo:

Snatch up those #1's! Now! :sumo:

Maybe, just waiting for them to trend on ebay, so far regular ones are just selling at cover price or under $5, if they start to sell $15 avg i pick a few.

So is Image expo variant the one to buy?

I don't think #1 original 1st print is taking off, I see those everywhere I go, but IDK much about variants, which ones ar hot? which ones are not?

Shop variants usually don't last (i.e. Revival Phantom variants <-- not a dig at Larry this time, just the truth). Image Expo was directly from an Image event. I think that and #1 1st print are the safest bet.

I would normally agree but Larry's book has the coolest cover imo. Walking Dead fans will probably want it.

:eyeroll:

Your shop rocks. It's just in damn Lowell - no where near me! :cry:

I've driven to boston for the weekend to watch a basketball game before, its not much of a detour if you are already doing a 12 hour shot. But that was in my younger years, when I wasnt married, and to be honest its not nearly as nice to cross the border any more.

If the Celtics get a good team again, I'd definitely be up for the road trip though :D

That would rule!

I've driven to boston for the weekend to watch a basketball game before, its not much of a detour if you are already doing a 12 hour shot. But that was in my younger years, when I wasnt married, and to be honest its not nearly as nice to cross the border any more.

If the Celtics get a good team again, I'd definitely be up for the road trip though :D

That would rule!

2uf5ykw.gif

So is Image expo variant the one to buy?

I don't think #1 original 1st print is taking off, I see those everywhere I go, but IDK much about variants, which ones ar hot? which ones are not?

Shop variants usually don't last (i.e. Revival Phantom variants <-- not a dig at Larry this time, just the truth). Image Expo was directly from an Image event. I think that and #1 1st print are the safest bet.

I would normally agree but Larry's book has the coolest cover imo. Walking Dead fans will probably want it.

:gossip: but Larry said him self, he has a case of them. I doubt there's a case of the Image Expo sitting around somewhere.

But I do remember Beer Thirsty talking about him buying up there remaining Expo books at SDCC Iirc.

This is great news. I was looking for a new series to get into and this was on top of my list. I was about to pick up a run last week but held off. Well, this news was the kick in the but for me to pick it up and read it.

Luckily my LCS has a run and I just took advantage of BeerThirty's sales thread to get me the only variant cover I need.

Next on my list is Sixth Gun to buy and read.

It's not that far. Just don't go during traffic times. :baiting: