• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SHELTERED from Image

643 posts in this topic

Looks like the Maximized variant is the hardest to find right now.

As far as regular releases, #4 looks like the rarest. Went to multiple LCS yesterday buying up stock and only found one #4.

I don't agree. I have 4 LCS's around me and they all had multiples of #4

Now #2 I didn't find at any of them.

Maximum comics in las Vegas has 3 store has cases of those his selling singles for 15 on ebay and stores all day with a print run of 5000. Image expo was rare only available last july at image expo im geussing 1000 print. Not many bought it at 5 bucks a piece at the image expo in san francisco so my friend who works at image who i cant name in berkely who was selling these books for image at the expo was disappointed. Not many Attendees showed up and didnt buy many and the rest of the issues were sold on ebay and san diego con and the rest is history.

I got a couple of the image expo variants double signed with a little remark on them....

I think those could do pretty well?

I sold the one I had up before I knew about the news...but I still got a couple....

Maximum comics in las Vegas has 3 store has cases of those his selling singles for 15 on ebay and stores all day with a print run of 5000. Image expo was rare only available last july at image expo im geussing 1000 print. Not many bought it at 5 bucks a piece at the image expo in san francisco so my friend who works at image who i cant name in berkely who was selling these books for image at the expo was disappointed. Not many Attendees showed up and didnt buy many and the rest of the issues were sold on ebay and san diego con and the rest is history.

print run of 5000

print run of 1,000

Looks like the Maximized variant is the hardest to find right now.

As far as regular releases, #4 looks like the rarest. Went to multiple LCS yesterday buying up stock and only found one #4.

I don't agree. I have 4 LCS's around me and they all had multiples of #4

Now #2 I didn't find at any of them.

Fair enough. Just sharing what I found. I had to pick up a few #4s from eBay to complete the sets I was able to find locally.