• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SHELTERED from Image

643 posts in this topic

My shop sold 143 copies of our shop variant over the weekend

Cover price to 21.99

Median sale 15.25

Sheltered #1 has been a successful spec even if I don't sell another copy.

The movie news hit, the book blew up, it will settle, it will be overlooked, updated movie news will come, the book will pop again.

rinse & repeat.

( this Sunday evening when Comic Book men returns, Cryptozoic man will begin the cycle again. Watch. )

Hey guys, thanks for some of the kind words about the book!

Get the f8ck outta my forums, Christmas. There's only room enough for one of us. For now.

It's a Image love fest up in here.

Loving it. Is it okay to say that Rat Queens rocks in the Sheltered thread ? Oops, too late lol

Quick question, and I'm sorry if its already been answered.

What is that variant of Sheltered from that's an homage to WD 19, and is it truly limited to $1000? If so why is it going for much lower than the Image Expo variant?

What is that variant of Sheltered from that's an homage to WD 19, and is it truly limited to $1000? If so why is it going for much lower than the Image Expo variant?

1000 each I believe and I have no idea why 1 would bring more than the other. They are both good loking but sometimes people perceive one is rare than the other. Who knows, I wouldn't pay more for the Expo than Larry's personally.

What is that variant of Sheltered from that's an homage to WD 19, and is it truly limited to 1000? If so why is it going for much lower than the Image Expo variant?

As per price difference, I believe it comes down to this:

First Sheltered #1 of any first version came out on JULY 2nd, 2013 IMAGE EXPO Variant before any other Sheltered #1 book...

What is that variant of Sheltered from that's an homage to WD 19, and is it truly limited to 1000? If so why is it going for much lower than the Image Expo variant?

As per price difference, I believe it comes down to this:

First Sheltered #1 of any first version came out on JULY 2nd, 2013 IMAGE EXPO Variant before any other Sheltered #1 book...

I see.

Get the f8ck outta my forums, Christmas. There's only room enough for one of us. For now.

lol

Ya'll FIGHT!!!

you know that belongs in your signature line Ryan :baiting:

I can assure you it's our pleasure Xmas. I was lucky to meet you guys in Las Vegas for the Maximum Comics signing. Great couple guys to meet (unless your a dog). I've been hooked on the book ever since. Keep up the great work and I'll keep shovelling money your way! :headbang:

My opinion.

The Image Expo variant is the TRUE first appearance.

lol

Ya'll FIGHT!!!

you know that belongs in your signature line Ryan :baiting:

Weibe can get away with masking.

IJR can't ;)

LOVE the book Johnnie and I hope it's around for a very long time! I ordered a piece of OA, hoping you'll be at the Philly or NY Comic con this year so I can get it signed