• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SHELTERED from Image

643 posts in this topic

So the image expo variant was 1st AND it's limited to 1000 copies.....

I would have expected it to blow up when the movie news came in....I wonder if it's just that the above info takes time to permeate the ether that is collector space....puff puff

Speaking of the Image Expo variant...

I just got this in the mail today from my buddy Geoff (Awax)! :banana: Just because he :headbang: and is a great guy and for no other reason! Now I have an Image Expo, regular and Maximum Comics variant!

Just wanted to share the love and say THANKS! :foryou:

2rfdi5d.jpg

Believe me. I game some expo variants to my co workers who never collected or read comics for free and there hooked on comics now. I converted a few coworkers to buy and read comics which is worth it. But im not giving everyone one free thats way too much.

I can't seem to figure out what is going on on that cover though. Is the person dead, or just camouflaging themselves in a wolf pelt/skeleton?? The art is wayyyyyy sick by the way, and agree the colors don't do it justice. I personally prefer grey-scale art over colored any day.