• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SHELTERED from Image

643 posts in this topic

I can't seem to figure out what is going on on that cover though. Is the person dead, or just camouflaging themselves in a wolf pelt/skeleton?? The art is wayyyyyy sick by the way, and agree the colors don't do it justice. I personally prefer grey-scale art over colored any day.

I had to look at it for a bit to figure it out. I believe it is referring to when

Lucas kills all the dogs.

My small piece of Sheltered (thanks Court).

This page really stood out too me when reading the first issue.

Very dark and foreboding scene of what's to come. I enjoy seeing the blue lines under the inks, showing that parts of this scene were originally depicted differently than what was finalized.

sheltered1page8_zps13fceb3c.jpg

Cheers!

just looked back at some of the art, boy those prices jumped a little. The day the news broke most pages from #1 issue were about 80-150, now they are 120-250

Should have grabbed a page earlier lol

Are you thinking they have reached there maximum value.?

just learning about OA thanks any info would help.

just looked back at some of the art, boy those prices jumped a little. The day the news broke most pages from #1 issue were about 80-150, now they are 120-250

No, I think they are going to continue to go up, was just looking to buy some for the last 10 minutes, really can't find a good page, everything is on hold or sold

Not at all. If Sheltered reaches the screen, that will probably be maximum value. Prices will jump as the art starts to sell out and becomes more scarce, the book gains readership, etc. In those ways, the primary OA market is like the secondary comic market. As many OA collectors will remind you, the art is one of a kind and there are only about 20 or so chances to own a piece of #1 (or any issue for that matter).

sounds right since his agent said, a few pages back, that he would be raising prices soon after the movie announcement :cool: Glad I got mine before the update.

2ozt.jpglrxt.jpgg305.jpg

I also want to get some Rat queens i love that OA.I also figured a lot of the pages would go faster after the announcement. (thumbs u Really wanted some

Manifest Destiny OA but don't know where to find it. NOOB :boo: Started another habit i can't afford. :roflmao:

Do you guys think that the Image Expo or the Larry's Comics limited to 1000 variants willl be the top $ wise going forward?

more than likely the Image expo variant witch I have none of at the moment looks like another trade is in order. lol

Since all the variants are 1000 each - the cooler covers usually rise to the top. In this case I think all 3 are cool so they should stay close in value. I don't give much credence to which one was released first as it's all the same material inside.

Since all the variants are 1000 each - the cooler covers usually rise to the top. In this case I think all 3 are cool so they should stay close in value. I don't give much credence to the which one was released first as it's all the same material inside.

Disagree.

First is first.

The Expo should be the one...