• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SHELTERED from Image

643 posts in this topic

Got the lady the OA from Sheltered #3 page 1 for V-day, ordered it 2 days before the announcement. Hard keeping it a secret the last 2 weeks. She was smiling and stunned :grin:

SHELTEREDart.jpg

Great piece congratulations. (thumbs u

Got the lady the OA from Sheltered #3 page 1 for V-day, ordered it 2 days before the announcement. Hard keeping it a secret the last 2 weeks. She was smiling and stunned :grin:

SHELTEREDart.jpg

yeah , I have the best man in the world <3 <3 love uuuuuu !!!!!!

That's awesome I wish my girlfriend didn't want to kill me every time I purchased something. lol

SHELTEREDart.jpg

That's awesome I wish my girlfriend didn't want to kill me every time I purchased something. lol

Haha, I would love to hear how that conversation goes...

SHELTEREDart.jpg

Great piece congratulations. (thumbs u

thanks !! I'm still blown away by it !! :whee:

SHELTEREDart.jpg

lol poor guy