• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SHELTERED from Image

643 posts in this topic

I was watching the other vault Sheltered auction for the Image Expo variant. Not like I would have bid anyway but was curious on it :P Their label design is so trendy it hurts, but I'm 90% sure they'll be out of business in a year.

I don't know if their grading is accurate or not so no shots from me. I found it interesting that it brought roughly half the cost of grading. Growing pains I suppose. (shrug)

I was watching the other vault Sheltered auction for the Image Expo variant. Not like I would have bid anyway but was curious on it :P Their label design is so trendy it hurts, but I'm 90% sure they'll be out of business in a year.

I don't know if their grading is accurate or not so no shots from me. I found it interesting that it brought roughly half the cost of grading. Growing pains I suppose. (shrug)

Another awesome issue looks like the set up for something big. :applause:

what happened to that listing, I can't find the sheltered image expo vault graded copy.

what happened to that listing, I can't find the sheltered image expo vault graded copy.

Ended at $36 plus shipping for $40 ish total. Its on the completed listings.

Read #7 twice already and this is definitely my favorite current book. It's been a beeatch finding multiple copies at the LCS's, had to be a really low print run.

Odd that there's hardly any slabbed Sheltered issues on ebay, guess everyone's holding on

Read #7 twice already and this is definitely my favorite current book. It's been a beeatch finding multiple copies at the LCS's, had to be a really low print run.

Odd that there's hardly any slabbed Sheltered issues on ebay, guess everyone's holding on

I bought them all. :sumo:

How much you paying. :whistle:

Pre-movie announcement prices :D

Pre-movie announcement prices :D

just order a pile from Midtown...if need raws of #7