• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SHELTERED from Image

643 posts in this topic

OMG OMG #9 was the best issue yet! #@&!!!!

They killed Curt, YOU BASTARDS!

You knew Curt had it coming though. That kid was such an a-hole!! I loved it hahah. Although it was a little earlier than I expected.

Yea, I knew he was going to go, but I had hoped the little psycho would be around for a while longer. He was fun from a reader's perspective.

Hey guys,

Johnnie is looking to make some quick cash, se he's decided to offer a 20% discount on all of his artwork ( HERE ).

This will be announced through our e-newsletter later this week, but thought I would give you all a head start by mentioning it here first. ;)

Discount is good through the end of the month!

Best, Court

If you are in San Diego early for Comic Con Johnnie Christmas will be at Yesteryear Comics tomorrow from 9am-1pm signing Copies of our favorite book and he is doing sketches. My son (toaster55) and I will be there bright and early. Johnnie said he may have some variants with him. Woo Hoo.

Another gritty issue. You can feel that everything is coming to a head. Still love this book and can't wait to see what happens in the last 4 issues.

I'm hoping Ed and Johnny are planning on another title in the future. They sure make a good team.