• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SHELTERED from Image

643 posts in this topic

final cover...spoiler?

maybe there is a nuclear event...was Lucas right? do'oh! that would sure change things

sheltered_15.jpg

I've wondered that throughout the series, but kind of gave up on the thought as it got closer to the end. We wouldn't get a lot of time to see how that plays out. hm not that it couldn't work though.

I had to look, it's a Johnnie X-Mas cover, and an awesome one at that!

If that annoying girl is the last one standing at the end of the series, I'm gonna be pretty ticked off.

Lucas has to live so there can be a Sheltered 2 ;)

No - it was always planned as a maxi-series.

Wow! I never knew this! :(

And I liked the cover for the last issue! That would be an interesting twist. hm

I found that out pretty late in the game also. Will be very sad to see this one go.

I guess I'm not completely surprised. How could they continue the story in a confined area with limited characters and seemingly someone dying every other episode. Makes sense that it would be a limited series. It will be interesting to see how it ends. :popcorn:

I had to look, it's a Johnnie X-Mas cover, and an awesome one at that!

If that annoying girl is the last one standing at the end of the series, I'm gonna be pretty ticked off.

Lucas has to live so there can be a Sheltered 2 ;)

I guess I've always ignored the tagline under the title "A Pre-Apocalyptic Tale" :idea:

Now everything adds up

Great book, one of the few moderns I'm still reading. I recently got caught up on #7-11 and devoured #12 yesterday as soon as I got home from my LCS. I'm going to be sad to see it go, but am also really excited to see how the story wraps up.

Great book, one of the few moderns I'm still reading. I recently got caught up on #7-11 and devoured #12 yesterday as soon as I got home from my LCS. I'm going to be sad to see it go, but am also really excited to see how the story wraps up.

+1 the last 3 issues are going to be a real slobberknocker.

Loved #14 like I've loved #1-13. Sad to see it end, but it's not a bad thing to tell the story you want to tell and have a title close. I'll be buying the eventual collection for my shelf, and to lend out to folks who aren't comic readers so they can see what the art form is capable of.

3 of my favorite series ended in the last few months, Clone, Ten Grand and now Sheltered. I know they wanted to make the ending final but

I didn't think Lucas should've gone out like that. Sad that there definitely won't be any 2nd series