• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SHELTERED from Image

643 posts in this topic

3 of my favorite series ended in the last few months, Clone, Ten Grand and now Sheltered. I know they wanted to make the ending final but

I didn't think Lucas should've gone out like that. Sad that there definitely won't be any 2nd series

I thought that ending was appropriate and totally in character for him. If anything I just expected it in #15.

3 of my favorite series ended in the last few months, Clone, Ten Grand and now Sheltered. I know they wanted to make the ending final but

I didn't think Lucas should've gone out like that. Sad that there definitely won't be any 2nd series

I thought that ending was appropriate and totally in character for him. If anything I just expected it in #15.

OMG I forgot there was another issue to go haha. Been a crazy month here. I get what you're saying but I'd rather have seen him be the last one standing

OMG I forgot there was another issue to go haha. Been a crazy month here. I get what you're saying but I'd rather have seen him be the last one standing

Well, in effect he still was as best we can tell. The other kids ran out after the tear gas was thrown in and were arrested. Lucas was alone in the bunker and fought back until he was cornered, and shot himself.

Well, in effect he still was as best we can tell. The other kids ran out after the tear gas was thrown in and were arrested. Lucas was alone in the bunker and fought back until he was cornered, and shot himself.

So is the final issue just a coda? Or the wife of the solar guy comes down and slaughters them all? Or the Yellowstone caldera erupts and its Pompeii all over again, not unlike the depiction on the cover?

So is the final issue just a coda? Or the wife of the solar guy comes down and slaughters them all? Or the Yellowstone caldera erupts and its Pompeii all over again, not unlike the depiction on the cover?

Curt escapes from police custody and goes all Falling Down crazy on their asses. I wish!

It seems as though #15 is available Digitally already on ImageComics.com.

:shrug:

Cool.

Try slabbing one of those once the media deal is announced...

:)

It might do as good as R.I.P.D .. This book is done. It was a fun ride ..

The way #14 was playing out half way through I was thinking "maybe there is no #15". I'm holding out for the printed version of #15 to read but it was a fun ride of a book. I've got an SS#1 and a Special Edition #1 slabbed. Hoping the movie actually happens someday but it was great either way.

It seems as though #15 is available Digitally already on ImageComics.com.

:shrug:

Cool.

Try slabbing one of those once the media deal is announced...

:)

If a story is good, I increase my investment.

I'm a goof. :insane:

You can purchase the digital today but the download (CBR/PDF/etc) is not available until day of release.

I'm not sure how I feel about the last panel. In some ways I like it, and in others it sort of bugs me in a way I can't quite put my finger on. I'm just hoping they do a single trade or HC collecting the entire series so I can add it to my shelf. Excellent series. I'm sorry to see it end, but glad to have seen it done so well.