• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SHELTERED from Image

643 posts in this topic

Picked up some extras at cover today, area LCS's are getting dry. That said, Brave New Worlds is aware of the movie so expect to see any remaining copies jacked up there like they did last year with NWM (of which they still have loads)

Picked up some extras at cover today, area LCS's are getting dry. That said, Brave New Worlds is aware of the movie so expect to see any remaining copies jacked up there like they did last year with NWM (of which they still have loads)

BNW also pulled all Black Science #2 cover B the other week to eBay them. I'm surprised they were selling Sex Criminals #1 4th print at cover price.

BNW also pulled all Black Science #2 cover B the other week to eBay them. I'm surprised they were selling Sex Criminals #1 4th print at cover price.

Sssshhhhhhh!!!!

Another great issue from start to finish, I dig the artwork, it's like you can feel the snow and the wind. Lucas is such a little , I love him. He has that Negan quality... This series is made for TV, make it happen!

OK, I'll settle for a movie :popcorn:

Poor Larry, it's definitely not the next walking dead.

Ha!,

The last book you "Poor Larry-ed" me on was Peter Panzerfaust.

Disagree entirely...

I has the potential to be a better tv show/movie/video game than it is a comic.

We shall see...

(I had to block you on Facebook Anthony for your constant Antagonistic statements.)

Wish we could be pals...

And to he who nailed it from day one... cheers!

sooooooo excited that this will be made into a movie !!!! :applause: I've been reading since the very beginning , I didn't just hop on the bandwagon after this news was announced. I've been saying all along how great it'd be. :headbang: All I keep thinking now is " Who's gonna play my little foul mouthed buddy Curt ? " hm

Bedlam... you just confused the heck out of me! I opened up several threads at once incl. this one and the Bedlam one and saw your post first that you're excited it's going to be a movie...

I :o and :ohnoez: and started to Google everything Bedlam thinking I missed the news!

doh!:facepalm::D

Bedlam... you just confused the heck out of me! I opened up several threads at once incl. this one and the Bedlam one and saw your post first that you're excited it's going to be a movie...

I :o and :ohnoez: and started to Google everything Bedlam thinking I missed the news!

:gossip: put the red bull away

Looks like the Maximized variant is the hardest to find right now.

As far as regular releases, #4 looks like the rarest. Went to multiple LCS yesterday buying up stock and only found one #4.

lol

:whee:

And the Maximized variant is my favorite one and only one I have! :applause:

lol

:whee:

And the Maximized variant is my favorite one and only one I have! :applause:

Probably the one erazer has the most of also. lol