• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen #134 UPDATE: IT FINALLY arrived today!

22 posts in this topic

Looks like a 9.2--but is that a corner fold/crease on the upper left back cover?

That's what I was looking at, too. 8.0 if so

I'm planning on getting this signed by Neal Adams at Big Wow, so I'll show what it got when it comes back from CGC.

Have him sign it on the back cover :sumo:

I'm planning on getting this signed by Neal Adams at Big Wow, so I'll show what it got when it comes back from CGC.

Have him sign it on the back cover :sumo:

I'd have whoever drew the SkittlePool ad sign the back cover if they could be found and Sig Series recognized. Does CGC recognize people having to do with the back cover ads as being someone who can sign it?

If so, I'd want to get one of these signed by Meat Loaf.

meatwha.jpg

(Not mine, Google image searched. I know I have some with this ad though)

Or a New Mutants 98 with Dolph Lundgren's signature on the back would be awesome. (the period-correct Punisher)

BTW, my guess is 7.5, because the top left corner looks terrible, and the edges near the top right are pretty ragged. I hope it comes back higher though!