• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC X-Men and others Plus Captain America Shield

18 posts in this topic

I have an extra Onslaught: X-men #1 22k CGC 9.6 with ID 0933632001

Asking $100 shipped.

Paypal confirmed.

photo1_zpscf1fbd2d.jpg

photo3_zps3c3262f2.jpg

photo2_zpsc74059af.jpg

Gen 13 #1-5 CGC various $200 shipped

#1 has slight cracks on both sides of the top corners. Small and minor.

4_zps56f7ab83.jpg

5_zps0c219eef.jpg

3_zps73d4958f.jpg

2_zps7d96a48e.jpg

1_zpsff2c248e.jpg

Infinity Crusade #1 CGC 9.8 SS $60 shipped

photo5_zps14f8f884.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #361 CGC 9.4 First appearance of Carnage $60 shipped

There is a slight scratch on the slab where the CGC hologram logo is, nothing serious

photo3_zps496b076b.jpg

Also I have a shield blank with start and carrying case. This is a shield blank that has not been used or painted. Has been handled so there will be finger prints. Just needs to be painted and the start installed. The picture of the shield and case painted is just what other people have done. Mine is raw meaning needs paint.

This is 26 inches in diameter. The shield is 1:1 replica size of the actual shield used in the movie, Captain America the First Avenger and The Avengers.

$400 shipped for Shield Blank, Shield Star, and Case.

photo1_zpsf97297e3.jpg

photo2_zps1ce11c9a.jpg

photo3_zpsd68c94b4.jpg

photo1_zps5370ad35.jpg

20130217_163533-L_zpsca4e1f19.jpg

cap_zpsc41d458b.jpg

Mike

I was going to cosplay as Captain America for this years SDCC 2013 but the company that makes a replica suit for Cap is out of stock for the moment. The company's name is UD Replica's.

http://www.udreplicas.com/

It's a multi functional suit as well :)

I wanting to sell some stuff to save up for the Batman suit which is also a motorcycle suit :) be awesome when I'm riding down the street with the suit on and on my ruckus lol

Mike

Man that shield is awesome. I'm afraid I would mess it up painting it though haha

People had to redo a few times due to poor masking.

I had the helmet but sold it because my fat head couldn't fit. I wear a size large helmet.

Here is a picture of the helmet.

photo1_zpsa6777ff4.jpg

Mike

It’s nice, but Cap wasn’t supposed to wear an helmet. I wonder where they got all these ideas to rearrange character’s garments, often in a quite anachronistic way… :(

Not helmet but more like a mask? The mask picture is from the movie.

I miss Gen 13

I love Gen 13 :)

I have the collectors black box as well. Might sell that to fund some other stuff.

check out www.therpf.com for people that does builds and also sell stuff.

You can buy a full Iron Man suit for around $700 for a foam one but for a fiberglass it will run you around $2000-$4000.

Also there is a guy that sells mechanical parts for the Iron Man face place to motorize it up and down as well as the hand blaster.

Be Warn!! The site will ban you for giving any kind of opinion or if you pm somebody and if they report you to a moderator they will ban you. I love the people who sell stuff there but the forum is ran by nazi moderators, literally :(