• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest Round 4

125 posts in this topic

LAST CALL

You know it's a fixed deadline and yet you wait until the last minute to GET YOUR GRADES IN! :makepoint:

Andybobo

Black Lantern

BlowUpTheMoon

Boboset

brendanb438

canickus

comicdey

cujobyte

Fantastic Thor

Fastballspecial

frozentundraguy

godquest

gradejunky

ImageMask

jimbo_707

Ken Aldred

Midnightowl

Miraclemet

mrchocholat

RichardB7521

RustyStaple

s-man

spideyfan76

sterlingcomics

thehumantorch

I think this is a strategy, since submitting nothing gets you a zero, but guessing and being off far enough can get you a minus one hm

I do want to announce that if you don't submit a grade for 3 consecutive rounds, then you will disqualified.

If you can't be bothered to submit grades, I can't be bothered to keep you in the contest. :preach:

I do want to announce that if you don't submit a grade for 3 consecutive rounds, then you will disqualified.

If you can't be bothered to submit grades, I can't be bothered to keep you in the contest. :preach:

Fair enough!

:sumo:

:applause: tough love

From now on I will take what I think the grade is and then add 2 full grades! :tonofbricks: