• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nashville Comic Convention May 10-12

9 posts in this topic

I`ll be there myself as well as several other dealers from the south / midwest

here is a link Nashville Comic Convention May 10-12

MAY 10-12, 2013

HOTEL PRESTON

733 Briley Parkway

Briley Parkway and I-40 near the airport

3 days of geeks and fun

Friday 4-9

Saturday 10-6

Sunday 11-4

Looking forward to it as I dont get to do as many shows as I used to -- and even some fellow boardies will be in attendance pimping the Nashville Comic Expo scheduled later this year -- should be a good time for all -- Oh and Jim Starlin is the main comic guest with several others -- just hit the web link for all the info .

loaded last night -- before the rain - now a few hours at work and a short 10 minute drive over to get set up this afternoon -- hopefully a great weekend is in store for all who come out --

Wait..Starlin's gonna be there?

geez outta town Saturday but I may have to sneak over Sunday and see if I can get a sig or something...if he's still there of course.

I went yesterday and the dealer room was a pleasant surprise. Certainly more comics than is usual for this con. Heroes and Dragons from Columbia, SC had the biggest booth with some lower grade Golden Age that I enjoyed going through, plus numerous Silver and Bronze boxes. There was the usual mix of dollar boxes, toys, DVDs, and miscellaneous stuff. Depends on what your interests are, but it was worth the $10 admission for Friday.