• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM 129

20 posts in this topic

Pity about that crease on the FC LRC. Besides that I see at least four spine ticks FC another couple bc, wear/wrinkling back cover bottom edge and lite dirt on the bc. Also not sure what is going on with the bc TLC.

I am thinking vf 8.0.

Provided the interiors are good, I will guesstimate a 9.0 - Maybe press to a 9.4? Depends on that FC crease.

Front cover, I see rounded upper right corner, colour breaking crease by 'Jackal' and I think I see a few ticks by Punisher's elbow along spine.

Back cover, I think I see some slight creases/ticks along spine and most significantly the 'crumpling' on the lower left along the bottom edge of the book.

Also some bottom corner impact it looks like.

VERY NICE BOOK!

Provided the interiors are good, I will guesstimate a 9.0 - Maybe press to a 9.4? Depends on that FC crease.

Front cover, I see rounded upper right corner, colour breaking crease by 'Jackal' and I think I see a few ticks by Punisher's elbow along spine.

Back cover, I think I see some slight creases/ticks along spine and most significantly the 'crumpling' on the lower left along the bottom edge of the book.

VERY NICE BOOK!

No way this book gets 9.4. Even with a press I only see 8.5/9.0 in this book's future.

I see it as an 8 myself. CBC on the front cover plus the spine tics, then there is the bottom of the back cover, looks wrinkled at the bottom. Maybe it could press up to an 8.5. Great book!

VERY NICE BOOK!

No way this book gets 9.4. Even with a press I only see 8.5/9.0 in this book's future.

Yeah, you are right. I messed up this one good...