• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Killjoys Launch with Gerard Way & Becky Cloonan at Beach Ball Comics

6 posts in this topic

Anyone able to attend this for SS?

If so, please send me a PM.

Beach Ball Comics

3024 W Ball Rd Ste G, Anaheim, California 92804

[When] Friday, June 14, 2013

[Time] 5:00pm until 7:00pm in PDT

Eisner Award-winning writer Gerard Way (Umbrella Academy) and Eisner Award-winning artist Becky Cloonan (Demo, Conan, Batman) are coming to Beach Ball Comics to celebrate the release of The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys from Dark Horse Comics!

I am new to the boards but have been browsing and gaining valuable info for the last year. I will be attending this event...I called the store and as of now they are not having a CGC rep at the event but they said that could possibly change closer to the date...If anyone needs me to pick up a book and get it signed for you, etc let me know how that generally works here and I'd be happy to oblige.

That is cool.

Thanks.

I haven't heard from anyone via PM that someone can get SS done.

:wishluck: that changes

If you are able to (line / item limit permitting) I'm sure some fans on here would take signed copies by Gerard & Becky if available.

Keep us in the loop.

Also, pics are always cool (if allowed).