• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FAN EXPO CANADA (TORONTO) AUG 22-25, 2013

51 posts in this topic

The company has a PR schedule they go by where guests from different sections are announced in batches each week. The comic guest coordinator has indicated he has a lot more to announce but has to wait for approval before he can say anything, even privately, so I have no idea who is on his list either.

Hopefully another batch of those comic guests will go out soon so we can all plan accordingly.

well thats good news if so.. they need to step it up though, i'm sure they realize how this looks.. but as i was writing this i just got an announcement saying micheal rooker is coming.. FINALLY somebody worthy..

As always I look forward to the announcement of the exclusives. Hopefully this year Hasbro brings some decent stuff (not that this is FanExpo's fault).

What I'd do to go back in time and buy two of those SGT Slaughter figures from three years ago.

Stupid stupid stupid.