• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FAN EXPO CANADA (TORONTO) AUG 22-25, 2013

51 posts in this topic

yes. I am accepting submissions. Please note I am currently not accepting any McFarlane requests at this time.

I have never request a SS before so sorry if this question is a dumb one. I am hoping for a Dan Parent sketch (odd I know) and I was hoping to have it graded as a SS. Would I do that through a dealer such as yourself or on my own.

yes. I am accepting submissions. Please note I am currently not accepting any McFarlane requests at this time.

I have never request a SS before so sorry if this question is a dumb one. I am hoping for a Dan Parent sketch (odd I know) and I was hoping to have it graded as a SS. Would I do that through a dealer such as yourself or on my own.

Come and see me at Gotham Central's booth again and we'll take care of you. Unknownworlds will be there as well. :)

Come and see me at Gotham Central's booth again and we'll take care of you. Unknownworlds will be there as well. :)

Thanks, I will do that. I mean you managed to find Speedball 9.8 slabs so I am assuming you can do anything!

Thanks, I will do that. I mean you managed to find Speedball 9.8 slabs so I am assuming you can do anything!

I once saw Branget unscramble an egg while counting to infinite after eating just one Lays chip.

I once saw Branget unscramble an egg while counting to infinite after eating just one Lays chip.

He reformed the yolk?!?!? :o

(worship)