• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fandom Fest 2013, July 26,27, and 28, Louisville KY

25 posts in this topic

I go every year, can't believe how big it's gotten. It's come a long way from that cramped, sweaty conference room at the Holiday Inn on Fern Valley.

I go to Fandom/Fright Night mainly just to party. Is anyone going to Derby City Comic Con? It's become a fun little show itself.

any tips for a good part of town to grab a hotel? where do most people stay?

There's the Galt House (hosting part of the Fandom Fest), the Hyatt (right next to the convention center), and the Marriott (pretty close to the convention as well, and cheaper). From my understanding, the Galt House is offering discounts for those staying for the convention hm Those would be the best choices within walking distance.

There's the Galt House (hosting part of the Fandom Fest), the Hyatt (right next to the convention center), and the Marriott (pretty close to the convention as well, and cheaper). From my understanding, the Galt House is offering discounts for those staying for the convention hm Those would be the best choices within walking distance.

thanks. :)

thanks. :)

(thumbs u