• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charlotte Comicon Summer Show - Sunday August 4th

74 posts in this topic

This was really a terrific show. Tons of people, but really could atill get around pretty good. Some of the best dealers in the southeast with LOTS of great looking books. Anyone who hasn't been to this show, and is fairly close, you need to try it out. Great job Rick. (thumbs u

We had a great time at the show, for the little bit of time that we were there. We left for the beach around 2:00 p.m., so I was only at the show for about 2 hours. It was good to see Rick again. The place was absolutely packed! There were several good books in the room too, and people seemed to be spending money, which I'm sure the dealers appreciated.

Sam, I came to your table and scooped up the book that we had discussed. You were not at the table when I came by near the time the show opened, though. The blonde lady working your booth was a pleasure to deal with, though. We'll catch each other one of these days.

Thanks to Rick and Dave for putting on a cool show, yet again.

Next stop for me is Durham in November.

We had a great time at the show, for the little bit of time that we were there. We left for the beach around 2:00 p.m., so I was only at the show for about 2 hours. It was good to see Rick again. The place was absolutely packed! There were several good books in the room too, and people seemed to be spending money, which I'm sure the dealers appreciated.

Sam, I came to your table and scooped up the book that we had discussed. You were not at the table when I came by near the time the show opened, though. The blonde lady working your booth was a pleasure to deal with, though. We'll catch each other one of these days.

Thanks to Rick and Dave for putting on a cool show, yet again.

Next stop for me is Durham in November.

Cool. Glad you were able to make it and had a pleasant dealing with my wife. See you in Durham!