• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,192 posts in this topic

On 4/7/2023 at 10:18 PM, Raze said:

Got this one on ebay. Forgot I bid on it and won...that never happens with books I really want! I didn't know anything about this book when I bought it, and come to find out it has a Nazi death camp story with human flaying. The rest of the contents were enjoyable, so I think its a good buy.

Also has a cool cover!

Scan 2023-4-7 16.34.50.jpg

This issue of Voodoo (#5) has a particularly nasty story.  Farrell wasn't always lurid, but when they were...

On 4/9/2023 at 6:50 PM, *paull* said:

This issue of Voodoo (#5) has a particularly nasty story.  Farrell wasn't always lurid, but when they were...

No spoilers but the Nazi story was pretty brutal. I have a Voodoo 3 and dont remember it having anything crazy in it.

On 4/10/2023 at 2:48 AM, Raze said:
On 4/10/2023 at 12:50 AM, *paull* said:

No spoilers but the Nazi story was pretty brutal. I have a Voodoo 3 and dont remember it having anything crazy in it.

For those who want to read it....see below...

(Also in the GRR Page 1138)

Voodoo # 5003x.jpg

Voodoo # 5004x.jpg

Voodoo # 5005x.jpg

Voodoo # 5006x.jpg

Voodoo # 5007x.jpg

Voodoo # 5008x.jpg

Voodoo # 5009x.jpg

Voodoo # 5010x.jpg

On 4/10/2023 at 2:15 PM, fifties said:

Like many PCH titles, it took them a few issues to get graphic.  Except for #2, I have the full run.  Here it is, before I got 19.

Voodoo run.jpg

I collect mainly for the covers, and I still think this entire run is underappreciated.  Every one of them is is awesome.  The only one I was ever remotely "meh" about was #19.  Sadly, I only have #17. :(