• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,226 posts in this topic

On 4/12/2023 at 7:42 PM, Raze said:

Ive been wanting copy of this since I first heard about it here on the boards, but thought Id never be able to get one because of price. The ones Ive seen offered here on the boards were in way better shape and $200+

Got lucky and saw this as a sponsored post on ebay and won. Low grade but complete! Ill be reading soon!

Scan 2023-4-12 18.27.07.jpg

It’s wild.

On 4/19/2023 at 3:05 PM, johnenock said:

Just got this book. Never owned a copy:

6870722-1.jpg

Great cover. I particularly like subtle addition of Scooby-Doo behind the skull.

On 4/19/2023 at 9:05 AM, johnenock said:

Just got this book. Never owned a copy:

6870722-1.jpg

I always loved this cover even though it's somewhat simplistic.  The skeleton/ghoul is pretty cool and the "atomic heat unit" weapon with the sideview mirror on the lady always has me chuckling.

On 4/19/2023 at 4:22 PM, Telegan said:

I always loved this cover even though it's somewhat simplistic.  The skeleton/ghoul is pretty cool and the "atomic heat unit" weapon with the sideview mirror on the lady always has me chuckling.

Yeah the dog looks like I drew it and there is something wonky with Doll Man's left arm. It seems like a magnifying glass and sunlight would work as well as an atomic heat unit. But a skull cover, plus Doll girl bondage plus Quality = :x

Edited by johnenock

On 4/19/2023 at 5:27 PM, johnenock said:

Yeah the dog looks like I drew it and there is something wonky with Doll Man's left arm. It seems like a magnifying glass and sunlight would work as well as an atomic heat unit. But a skull cover, plus Doll girl bondage plus Quality = :x

I think it goes back to the ol' "you can’t just kill 'em... you gotta do it in the most complex way imaginable".  Villains of the day had to create Rube Goldberg machines to accomplish the simple act of ... killing a person. :D

Congrats on getting that - the one time I tried getting it, it went beyond what I bid. :( 

Edited by Telegan