• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STRANGE TALES #110 Club!
9 9

1,322 posts in this topic

I was bidding a few months ago and lost a 7.5 at $1975 last second snipe. I did not really have the $ at that moment now the book is up to 3k. I'd like a do over on that one. But I did pick up a 7.0 at $1650 @ 3 months ago with the old wanna sell it off the bay at a discount. I think the bin was $1900

And in no way does it look like a shill, folks! ON FI-YAH! :o

How long before those beaters being listed at $600 get picked up? hm

I'm thinking sooner then later....this book may be the next big 1st appearance to stay on elite status pricing. Ff52 not far behind

There is a 4.5 and a 3.0 on CLink in this months auction. The 4.5 is up to 650 with 13 days to go, this book has picked up so much steam over the last few months. It seems every couple weeks new GPA highs are set for it.

Wow at 1275 and still with 5 hrs to go.

$1300 with 40 minutes left. This is insane!!!!!!!

GPA: 5.0 - March 17 = $619

GPA: 5.0 - June 4 = $950

This current 5.0 is at $1300 which means this comic HAS DOUBLED it's price in the last 4 months.

hm ... what would a 7.5 go for nowadays? $3800 doesn't seem out of the question.

7.5 has gone from $1975 to $3000 in just 3 months. So you're right.... give it another month and it'll be at $3800. When did you buy your 7.5?

I am feeling like a genius right now. I bought two 7.0s, an 8.0, and a 9.0 this last year. I spent some money but I can tell already I'm going to do great. The 7.0s have almost doubled in price.